1. Zornitsa Maleva with insurance number Self-employed for UK started operating in August 2016.Our goal is to build good and lasting relationships with our customers built on trust, respecting the principles of legality, honesty and transparency. We want to protect your personal data.
3. All personal data is used, hereinafter referred to as “data”, which is considered strictly confidential and for which all applicable legal provisions.
When using what our services use, we collect the following personal data:
1. Receiving a newsletter in order to find out about our events, promotions, services and products, we collect:
contact details – email address
when you send an email from you( I do not want to receive a newsletter) your email is deleted and you will stop receiving anything from us as an advertisement for our products.
2. When purchasing the products and services we offer:
Name and surname, e-mail address, delivery address, bank account (if you pay by bank transfer).
WE DO NOT KEEP THE BANK DATA ONLY ENTERED AND PROCESSED BY PayPal, UNTIL THE PRODUCT IS PURCHASED
3. Regardless of where your registration for participation or order is made – from a website, mobile application or by phone, provided by your personal data with the need to fulfil contracts that arise between us, as well as to fulfil legal and non-obligation obligations of an accounting document that is the legal basis for the processing of your data.
4. You receive a newsletter via email for feedback, which is a commercial message.
You can always terminate these commercial messages by sending an CANCELLATION message to email@example.com or contacting the Data Protection Administrator.
In case you wish to delete and delete your data, we will not use your electronic contacts until you re-register or explicitly request to become our customer.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
What types of Cookies do we use?
We use “analytics” cookies, which, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Site and which parts of our Site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve our Site and offer the best user experience.
If you have any questions, comments or inquiries about our policy, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org